The Integrating Excel and PowerPoint class is a hands-on workshop, scheduled to take half a day. Students should be familiar with Excel and PowerPoint, and minimally familiar with VBA. The class will cover getting Excel content into PowerPoint presentations, statically and dynamically, and VBA examples will help automate and extend the routine tasks involved.
- Working Manually
- Place Excel Charts and Tables into PowerPoint
- Link PowerPoint to the Excel Source
- Copy Charts as Images
- Using VBA
- Paste from Excel into PowerPoint
- Position and Size Charts when Pasting Them
- Make Multiple Slides from Multiple Charts or Tables
- Use an Excel Table to Construct an Entire Presentation
All classes offered by Peltier Technical Services have been developed by Jon Peltier of Peltier Tech. They assume an intermediate level of competency in Excel, and build on this base to develop strong skills. Attendees work on practical examples using their own notebook computers. Class materials include presentations and workbooks, as well as a handful of helpful utilities.