Excel 2007, 2010, and 2013 for Windows.
New! Excel 2011 for Macintosh.
8 Built-In Chart Types.
New Functions and Features.
Easy to Use.
Bulk Discounts Available.
- Works in Excel for Windows versions 2007, 2010, and 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- New! Works in Excel 2011 for Macintosh.
- Integrated into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software as a standard add-in.
- Create complex charts in a few simple steps using intuitive dialogs.
- No programming or formula skills needed, no complicated instructions to follow.
- Easy to install, and the utility adds a custom tab to the Excel Ribbon.
- Customize the finished chart with your own colors, fonts, and other formatting.
- Easily access this functionality from your own VBA programs.
Charts it can draw
- Waterfall Charts
- Stacked Waterfall Charts
- Cluster Stack Charts
- Marimekko charts
- Cascade Charts
- Box Plots
- Dot Plots
- Quick XY Charts from various data layouts
Chart editing tools
- Edit Series Formulas
- Label Last Point of All Series
- Apply Series Colors to Labels
- Add Next Series from Adjacent Range
- Copy and Paste Series Formats
- Export Charts as Image Files
- LOESS Regression Calculations
- Apply "Nice" Borders to a Range
- Define a "Nice" Default Table Style for the Workbook
- Open Active Workbook's Parent Directory
Note: the screenshots above show the Office Ribbon from the Windows version of the utility. Office 2011 for the Macintosh does not enable customization of its ribbon, so the utility uses this menu:
Click here to get the Peltier Tech Chart Utility.
Peltier Technical Services, Inc., Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.