Developed by Jon Peltier of Peltier Technical Services, the Advanced Excel and PowerPoint class is a hands-on experience, scheduled to take about two hours. The class assumes an intermediate level of competency in Excel, and builds on this base to develop strong skills. Students work on practical examples using their own notebook computers. Class materials include presentations and workbooks, as well as a handful of helpful utilities.
Integrating Excel and PowerPoint
- Manually Place Excel Charts and Tables into PowerPoint
- Link PowerPoint to the Excel Source
- Copy Charts as Images
- Use VBA to Paste from Excel into PowerPoint
- Position and Size Charts when Pasting Them
- Make Multiple Slides from Multiple Charts or Tables
- Use an Excel Table to Construct an Entire Presentation
- to get information on upcoming training programs,
- to schedule a training program at your facility,
- to customize a training program to meet the needs of your organization.